New Houses, Multi-Unit Developments, Major Renovations.
CBP specialise in the provision of single and multi-unit residential development across the various markets. CBP’s design and construction expertise can create cost-effective designs for even the most difficult sites, and afford Clients the opportunity to actively participate in the design and design development process. A wide range of construction methods, finishes and levels of fit-out can be achieved through the following process:
- Concept Phase: CBP work with Clients to prepare a concept design to cater for the Client’s particular location, site topography, aesthetic, functionality and financial requirements, including establishment of the project budget
- Design and Approvals Phase: CBP and its Consultants take the concept design and develop it to provide documentation to obtain development approval. Once agreement is reached with the Client on the final design, working drawings are prepared for building approval. CBP have quantity surveying expertise the enables cost planning, control and monitoring of the design to be carried out during this process to ensure the Client’s budget is maintained
- Construction Phase: With dedicated and qualified staff and sub-contractors, CBP produce a quality product, on time and on budget. All services can be offered to Clients Australia wide, including remote locations as CBP personnel, equipment and construction teams are setup to operate in remote location as required.
Project and Development Finance
CBP really do offer a true “turn-key” service, with the ability for the Client to accept the full service, or a partial service, as needed. CBP have also assisted Clients with development finance and can also offer “lease-back” options to Clients. CBP organize and provide the following pre-construction services:
- Prepare preliminary feasibility estimates for the development for presentation and acceptance by the Client
- Prepare and present development to potential private syndicate or institutional investors and financiers
- Assess and place purchase options on development land, based on market needs research,
- Carry out full risk assessment study in conjunction with the Client
- Prepare final estimates for presentation to and acceptance of investors and financiers
- Work with Client, designers and local authorities to obtain DA, prior to settling on the land
- Settle on the development land
- Prepare development contract documentation
- Prepare “lease-back” documentation including preliminary and final Agreement to Lease, etc…